Dr. Rorke's diagnosis is being sent to Dr. Hart in Wisconson to see if the 2 of them can come to a consensus. Her radiation will remain the same, but the chemotherapy will depend on what the final consensus is.
Please pray that all the doctors involved will get the information they need in a timely manner so they can recommend the best course of treatment for Abby. We intend to meet with the oncologist a week from Wednesday to discuss this.
I hope and pray that your meeting with the Oncologist goes well tomorrow and that they are able to clarify some issues. I'm sure we'll all be anxiously awaiting more news. My love to you all.
by S Lingo on 07/28/04